Friday, April 27, 2007

Positive Affirmations

Thanks to Homevalley and eatknowhow@blogspot.com for your comments and interest. It's nice to know there are people out there like you both. Well, I've been doing ok with the eating, but just really maintaining, not really losing. I really need to start exercising. That's not going so well. But, I have started saying a positive affirmation that I like: I am so happy and grateful that I now have a happy, healthy, strong, and slim body. Hopefully that will help. If anyone has any good affirmations please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Good to hear from you. Laura's beef is in the meat section. Easily found in the ground beef, but she also sells other cuts too. There is a green product sticker on the top corner that indicates Laura's Beef. Hope you are able to identify it. You can ask at the deli or butcher in your store and they can help you with the location.

Homevalley said...

Just checking in... How is it going?